Thursday, February 5, 2009

Secret Stamper Project

I spent this morning finishing up the secret valentine swapper project, I was to send a card, 10 bucks in supplies, a snack and a non card project. This was a lot of fun, picking out things to send and making the non card project, I wanted to make some thing that tied into V-day, but would be alright for the rest of the year also. I found this adorable bucket in the garden isle ( in red for the holiday), I used my crop-o-dile to punch the holes on the top (it went right through!) inserted the brads and flowers. I lined the back with black ribbon to hide the brads, using Tacky Tape. I then made tiles with matching products and my friends name, which I attached with double sticky tape. Finished up with some ribbon on the handle and a love to stamp tag. I put the craft supplies in the bucket, so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment